Concrete Jungle Vegan Handmade Soaps
Looking for a natural, vegan soap that's gentle on your skin and has a subtle musky scent? Look no further than Concrete Jungle
Key ingredients: Black Clay, Cedarwood Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Lavender oil, Olive oil, Sunflower oil, Coconut oil, Shea Butter
- The black clay is rich in silica and other minerals,
- The clay is helpful for gentle exfoliation to remove dead skin
- The clay also absorbs excess oil and improves skin tone.
- Cedarwood oil helps in removing excess oil from the skin and is suitable for all skin types
- Sandalwood essential oil provides a woody and musky aroma to the soap.
- Sandalwood oil may also help with reducing scarring, eczema, acne, psoriasis, and evening skin tone.
So what are you waiting for? Get your soap bar now!
Best for body and hand wash
Care for Soap
Care for Soap
For longevity, we recommend keeping soap in a soap dish with drainage to avoid making the soap mushy. AVOID letting your soap stand in water.
Please use soap dish to avoid damage to granite/ceramic surfaces.
Our aim is to make products that are environmentally friendly, so all our products and packings are locally sourced and eco-friendly.
Products may slightly vary from the product in the image as they are handmade and made in small batches.
This product is natural, handmade, homemade, and vegan. This product was not tested on any animal.
We accept bulk orders or gift inquiries. Please submit requests for a custom order. All custom orders must be given a month before the delivery date.